This policy applies to cookies on the website http://adelinayogaart.com/, property of Yoga Art Ltd., with registered office and address: Sofia, Lozenets, 29 Vaptsarov Blvd, entr. B, floor 2, UIC 205299487.
1. What are “cookies”?
“Cookies” are small text files that are sent from websites that you visit to your computer or visitor’s device. The role of these small files is to collect information about the use of the site by the user in order to identify and improve the recognition and the functionality of the site. Cookies are saved on the user’s computer, mobile device, or other equipment for a certain amount of time, depending on their type.
2. What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used to make it easier for a user to use a website, saving the user from entering his or her preferences each time he or she visits the site or switches from one page to another.
Cookies allow the website to function seamlessly, track down irregularities, and identify opportunities to optimize the way it provides information and communicates with the users.
3. Do cookies contain personal data?
The cookies, by themselves, do not require personal information in order to be used and most often do not identify the Internet users’ personality. Personal data collected when using cookies can only be collected to facilitate the user. These data are encrypted in a way that allows unauthorized persons to access them.
4. What cookies do we use?
This site uses one or more of the following types of cookies, depending on their degree of necessity:
• System Required Cookies. These are cookies without which the operation of the Site is impossible or put at high risk. This includes navigation cookies for the Site, saving filled in information when passing through the different steps, as well as at login or registration. Systemically needed are also the cookies that provide control over the security of the connection and protection from unwanted external interference. This type of cookies is often referred to as temporary or session because they are stored temporarily and disappear after the browser session is closed.
• Functionality Cookies. This category of cookies serves to make it easier for the user to use the Site and to comply with individual user preferences. Functionality cookies include device recognition cookies, preset language and font preference, and more. This type of cookies can be stored for a long time on the device, they can be used in more than one session of the browser and are called permanent.
• Third-party cookies for performance, analytics, and advertising. Analytics cookies serve to collect statistical information on the grounds of which general conclusions and recommendations can be made about the site’s performance for users’purpose as well as for marketing and advertising purposes. Such statistics include the number of users per page, most visited pages, sources of the visit, time spent on the page, errors that occurred, and more. These cookies allow the collection of anonymous information about how users navigate the site and the difficulties they may experience.
For better precision, Yoga Art Ltd uses the validated analytical tools of Google Analytics.
5. 5. How to delete cookies.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
• In Internet Explorer (version 10), you have to delete the cookie files manually (you can find instructions of how to do that at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
• You can delete cookies in Firefox (version 24) by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then select “Use custom history settings,” click “Show Cookies”, ”Cookies”; and
• In Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by going to the “Customize and Control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings”, and “Clear browsing data” and other site and plug-in data before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
6. Changes of cookies settings
You can choose whether to accept the cookies by yourself or not. If you want to know when your computer gets a cookie, you can set your browser to notify you about it. This allows you to accept or reject a given cookie.
All modern browsers offer the option to change cookies settings. These settings are generally placed in the “Options” or in the “Favorites” menu of your browser. To find these settings, you can also use the links below or use your browser’s help option for more details.
– Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
– Cookie settings in Firefox
– Cookie settings in Chrome
– Cookie settings in Safari
Please note that changes in your browser by which cookie functionality is disabled or rejecting to accept cookies may make some sites unusable or difficult to visit and use.