Art. 1. (1) The present General Terms and Conditions are intended for the regulation of the relationships between Yoga Art Ltd, with registered address: Sofia, Lozenets, 29 Vaptsarov Blvd., entр. B, fl. 2, UIC 205299487, (hereinafter referred to as “Yoga Art”) and VISITORS on the website http://adelinayogaart.com/, (hereinafter referred to as “the Site”). (2) By accessing and loading the Site, Visitors agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by any subsequent changes thereto, and undertake to abide by them.
II. WEBSITE OWNER DETAILS
Art. 2. (1) Information about “Yoga Art”: 1. Data for correspondence: Yoga Art Ltd., registered address: Sofia, Lozenetz, 29, N. Vaptsarov Blvd., entr. B, fl. 2, UIC 205299487, financially liable person: Adelina Kirilova, tel.: 0895 661 161
(2) Supervisory Bodies:
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A, Slaveykov Sq., fl. 3,4 and 6</> tel.: 02 / 980 25 24 fax: 02 / 988 42 18 hotline: 0700 111 22 Website: www.kzр.bg
Art. 3. The website Yoga Art provides the Visitors with information about Adelina Kirilova, a schedule of her yoga practices, the events she organizes, galleries of past events and practices, and articles of which she holds authorship.
III. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Art. 4. (1) All publications on the Site are exclusive intellectual property of Yoga Art and are subject to copyright protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Laws and may not be used in any way without the prior written consent of Yoga Art.
(2) The images on the Yoga Art website and all other visual elements are intellectual property of Yoga Art and may not be used and reproduced in any way by third parties without the prior written consent of Yoga Art.
(3) Any unauthorized use of the materials published on the Site without the permission of Yoga Art is an offense of which the offender bears civil, administrative and penal liability in accordance with the acting Bulgarian legislation.
Art. 5. (1) Yoga Art does not allow in any way the use of the contents of the Site through visualization of all or part of the materials posted therein on another website.
(2) Referral/linking to materials on the Site from other websites is permissible if done in accordance with the good morals and commercial practices, and if the reference and the ways of presenting the reference do not cast doubt on the authorship of Yoga Art on the materials in such way that the Visitors are not misled.
IV. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
(2) Yoga Art does not send identification information to third parties and does not require registration by the Visitors for the use of the Site.
V. CHANGES IN THE GENERAL TERMS
Art. 7. (1) The present Terms and Conditions may be amended by Yoga Art at any time by promptly publishing the amended General Terms along with a notice to the Visitors about the changes made.
(2) Changes to these Terms and Conditions enter into force for all Site Visitors from the moment of their announcement.
VI. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Art. 8. (1) Yoga Art provides access to the contents of the Site as it is and does not guarantee that the guidelines provided by the materials on the Site will lead to the results sought by the Visitors.
(2) Yoga Art is not responsible for any damages and missed benefits of the Visitors caused by any published materials which are part of the Site.
(3) Yoga Art is not responsible for any damages caused by the Visitors to third parties that could result from the use of the Site and the materials contained therein.