Yoga Vacation in Bali
Yoga Vacation in Bali – the Island of Gods – 11 nights
Bali is known as the island of the gods. Apart from being divine, it is truly magical! Perhaps the most famous and amazingly beautiful island of Indonesia.
During this trip we will not only enjoy the marvelous island but will have the opportunity to take care of out soul and body by practicing yoga.
Every morning we will welcome the day with a yoga practice at the ocean shore and will relax on the island in a luxury villa with a spectacular view.
After 6 days and nights walking and exploring the island, we will head by boat to the still unspoilt Gilli Islands. We will stay there for 5 days. Gili are three islands right next to Bali, where we will indulge in meditation and entertainment. We will welcome and say goodbye to the Sun in a magical faery of colors, fruits, wild beaches, dances, walks and meditations.
Day 1 – November 5th
Departure from Sofia to Denpasar (Bali). The flight is with change and idle timeout in Doha.
Day 2 – November 6th
We arrive on the next evening in Bali and from the airport we head to our place of accommodation – a traditional style luxury private villa, built on an edge of a cliff with unbelievable view to the ocean.
Day 3 – November 7th
Yoga practice and relax around the pool or on the beach. Breakfast and free time to enjoy the tropical paradise around us. We leave this day for recovery after the flight and the time difference and to get organized for the upcoming days. Dinner can be in the surroundings or at the villa. Dinner is not included in the price. The price for an abundant dinner would be 10-15$
Day 4 – November 8th
Yoga practice. Balian Breakfast and preparation for our first tour. Traditional Balinese Dances and Barong Dance Theater – Visit to a waterfall – The Monkey Forest – Lunch (the restaurant itself is an attraction!) – Luwak Coffee Farm – Swing above the Jungle – Tegallalang Rice Terraces. In the evening we will have a delicious dinner with Balinese food and relax by the pool of the villa. The trips are not included in the price, they are optional and subject to an extra charge.
Day 5 – November 9th
Yoga Practice. Breakfast and relax in a tropical garden or around the pool. Possibilities for massages and other spa procedures. The price for a massage is around 15-20$. Possibility to organize private meetings with a balian (a Balinese healer and guru). Shopping.
Day 6 – November 10th
Yoga practice. After breakfast we will have free time for Uluwatu Temple. Visit to wild beaches (emerald water, fish, monkeys). Lunch when the group feels like it in a local restaurant with great meals and prices of up to 5 BGN! In the late afternoon, we head to the beachfront restaurants in Jimbaran to treat ourselves with an incredible dinner with the the unique and fantastic sunset there as background.
Day 7 – November 11th
Yoga practice. Free time. Dinner at the pouch with a view to the unique garden of the villa and discussion about our experiences over the past days.
Day 8 – November 12th – Gili Island
Yoga practice. After breakfast we head to Gili Island by fast motor boat transfer (about 2 hours trip). We enjoy the island all day long. Yoga practice on the beach. Dinner and meditation.
Day 9 – November 13th – Gili
Yoga practice. Breakfast. Free time for beach and relaxation.
Day 10 – November 14th – Gili
Yoga practice. Free time.
Day 11 – November 15th – Gili
Yoga practice. Free time, beach, walks…
Day 12 – November 16th – Gili
Yoga practice. Free time, beach, walks…
Day 13 – November 17th
Transfer to the airport and departure.
Day 14 – November 18th
Arrival at Sofia Airport.
Here are some recommendations about what to see:
1. Devote time to temples. Large and famous or small and quiet, the temples here are numerous and beautiful. It is not by chance that Bali is called “”the Island of the Thousand Temples””.
2. Walk around the Bali Bird Park. There you will find a wonderful collection of Indonesian, African and South American birds. The place is also a botanical garden with over 2,000 tropical plants, which shelters about 1000 exotic birds of 250 different genera. The Bali Orchid Garden with its magical collection of orchids is also worth visiting.
3. Meet the Ubud monkeys by visiting the Ubud Monkey Forest. Ubud is a small and lively village on Bali Island and the Monkey Forest is one of the most famous attractions there. It is certainly an unusual and memorable experience to walk among those curious and agile animals and feed them bananas!
4. Plan a walk through a mangrove forest or the rice fields.
5. Have a cup of the premium and exotic coffee Luwak. It is the most expensive and unusual coffee in the world!
6. Taste the food of the gods. This is obligatory! Treat yourself to a dinner outdoors, under the stars, have seafood and local specialties, as well as breakfast with exotic fruits. On Bali the the food is heavenly delicious and it is really a gift from the gods!
7. Enjoy the beaches! You will find many opportunities for varios sports activities. Surfing, diving, trips by boat, yacht or a cruise. One of the most famous beaches is Kuta Beach and it is a great place to watch a dramatic and impressive sunset. Jimbaran is quieter and more peaceful. It is also worth walking along Sanur Beach. Uluwatu Beach is the most suitable for surfing.
+ Free your mind and heart from all that can limit your perceptions! This will help you to feel and absorb the local authentic and exotic atmosphere, you will see the beautiful nature and you will experience deep spirituality! This would be a feast for all senses!
+ Talk to local people! They are extremely friendly, polite and hospitable!
+ Bargain! When you buy something from local markets or from the street, bargaining is a mandatory “”sport””! Indulge and enjoy unreservedly all colors, sights, smells, sounds and tastes that Bali has to offer. Only in this way will you discover the magic of this remarkable island!
*All optional trips can be mixed in various tours according to the preferences of the group.
PRICE: 3250 BGN valid utill August 6th, after that date – 3450 BGN
The price includes:
Return flight Sofia – Bali – Sofia; Airport Taxes; 30kg Checked Luggage; Transfer Airport – House – Airport; Transfer House – Gili Island – House; Accommodation: 6 nights in a luxury oceanfront villa, breakfasts included and on Island of Gilli – 5 nights with breakfasts; Insurance for travelling abroad with cover 10 000 EUR; Trip cancellation insurance
The price does not include:
– Yoga practices – additional 200 BGN/10 yoga practices and 3 meditations
– Car hire and driver fee per day – 50 $ (car for 6 people on the days when we go on excursions)
– Sightseeing fees on average – $ 5-10 per place per person – Scooter rental 3$ per day.
PRICE OF YOGA PRACTICES 200 BGN – includes 10 yoga practices and 3-5 meditations, depending on the time. Practices will be led by Adelina Katelinova (RYT Yoga Alliance)
Booking pre-payment: 2000 BGN. The rest of the amount is due by September 20th.
Phone for information and registration: 0895 661 161 – Adelina
The price is valid for a group of 10-12 people.
Organized by TRAVELAGI Tourist Agency.